Due to the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 and its potential impact on the health and safety of workshop attendees and staff, we are implementing a series of safety precautions at all Schluter Education events. Given that local regulations vary by jurisdiction, the format of the event may differ. For example, some events may include the opportunity to engage hands-on training while others may not. If you have questions about the format of a specific event, please contact Schluter Education (US 800-472-4588 x-6131 / CAN 800-667-8746 x-3297)
Workshop safety precautions include:
• Personal Protective Equipment
o Use of face coverings by all attendees and Schluter Staff is mandatory when:
-Required by applicable state / provincial / local laws or venue rules.
- 6 feet / 2 meters social distance cannot be maintained between individuals
o Please bring a suitable face covering with you; individuals without masks may not be able to enter.
o Hand sanitizer will be made available to attendees.
• Social Distancing
o The number of attendees at each event is limited to allow for increased space between participants and staff.
o Minimization of common or high touch surfaces (i.e. shared tools)
• Food Services
o We will offer individual options and / or full-service buffets
• We will observe all applicable local ordinances and guidelines, and any other requirements in place with the hotel/establishment.
Please cancel your registration and do not attend the event if:
• Within the past fourteen days, you have tested positive for or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (CDC / Public Health Agency of Canada)
• Within the past fourteen days, you have come into close contact with someone known to have COVID-19 • You are subject to a mandatory or recommended period of isolation or travel restriction
Please note that these policies will be strictly enforced. Individuals failing to comply will be asked to leave the event.
If you do not wish to attend an in-person workshop at this time, Schluter is offering Live Online Training on various days and times to meet your schedule. Please register at https://schluterevents.com/en/webinars.php
Schluter is also prepared to offer job-site training as an alternative. To make these arrangements, please contact your local Schluter Sales Representative. To find out who your local Sales Representative is, please call Customer Service: USA (888) 472-4588 / Canada (800) 667-8746
Schluter is closely monitoring updates from the health authorities in both the United States (CDC) and Canada (Public Health Agency of Canada). Given that this situation is very fluid, this plan may change, and we will notify you accordingly.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Schluter Education Workshop Coordination Team
1-888-472-4588 x 6131
1-800-667-8746 x 3297