All Schluter ® -Systems products are covered under our warranty program. Products are warranted for the applicable term from the date of purchase only when the products are used and installed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable Schluter ® -Systems technical literature and industry standard guidelines that are not in conflict with the technical literature.
There are three different categories of warranties as follows:
Systems are application based and include a variety of products that form an integrated system. Systems are defined by installation handbooks.
- Schluter®-DITRA and Schluter®-DITRA-XL uncoupling membranes
- Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT electric floor warming system with integrated uncoupling technology
- Schluter®-Shower System
Consolidated products are products with similar characteristics or functions that are grouped under a single warranty document. These product groups are defined by technical data sheets.
- Floor profiles
- Wall and countertop profiles
- Stair-nosing profiles
- Movement joints and cove-shaped profiles
- Balcony profiles and gutters
- Schluter®-TROBA and Schluter®-TROBA-PLUS drainage mattings
- Schluter®-BEKOTEC modular screed panels
- Schluter®-KERDI-DRAIN and Schluter®-KERDI-LINE floor drains
- Schluter®-KERDI and Schluter®-KERDI-DS waterproofing membranes
Individual products are those that do not fit into a current consolidated product group and therefore have a separate warranty document. These products are defined by technical data sheets.
- Schluter®-KERDI-BOARD building panels
- Schluter®-DITRA-DRAIN thin-bed drainage membrane
- Schluter®-KERDI-FIX adhesive/sealant