The all-new DITRA-HEAT-E-RS1 smart thermostat features a sleek, versatile design with a mirror-finish, and third-party integration with popular voice and home assistants to easily include floor warming into your smart home capabilities. Plus, when you download the Schluter Smart Thermostat app you get convenient, remote access to your DITRA-HEAT floor warming system from anywhere, at home or on the go.
• Adaptive backlight
• Power meter built-in
• Lockable buttons
• Min and max set point and temperature limits
• Max ambient temperature limit when in floor control mode
• Outdoor weather display
• °C or °F, 12h/24h
• Mode: automatic, manual, standby
• Capacitive touch buttons
• Temperature protection for laminate, LVT, and similar floor coverings
• Integrated Class A GFCI
• Detailed consumption reports
• Easy smart home integration
• Remote access to your floor warming from your smartphone or tablet
• Sleek, versatile design with mirror-finish
• Create Scenes when multiple thermostats are installed to automatically apply certain settings based on your activities—create a Scene called “Gym” that turns down the temperature, or “Morning Routine” that heats things up
• Geofencing functionality turns up the heat when you’re coming home, and detects when you’re away
• Quick and easy to install and set-up
• Multiple energy-saving functions
For complete details on how to set up your thermostat as well as simple troubleshooting; download the DITRA-HEAT-E-RS1 User Manual.
Download the DITRA-HEAT-E-RS1 Voice Compatability Guidelines for instructions on how to connect and control your thermostat with Google Assistant, Siri or Alexa.
The DITRA-HEAT-E-RRS is a power module designed to uniquely work with the DITRA-HEAT-E-RS1 smart thermostat. The power module may be used when the heating load exceeds 15 amps (e.g., in large floor applications) to maintain a single point of control.
• For large area installations, extends the power output by 15 Amps
• Controlled by DITRA-HEAT-E-RS1 smart thermostat via low voltage 2 conductor
• AWG signal wire Supports 120 V and 240 V cables
• Built in Class A GFCI