What type of wall switch or dimmer is needed for the LIPROTEC-ECD driver?

A single pole switch can be used for on/off function or an occupancy sensor. If dimming is desired, it needs to be one that is rated to work with an LED. Confirm the dimmer is LED-compatible; it is usually stated on the front of the packaging. A list of dimmer switches that have been tested and shown to be compatible is available. See the Compatibility List in the downloads tab.